…to the DCTRA Website!
New indexes have been added to most of the Newsletter pages
(2003 – 2007).
no images were found
Sample Slideshow from Triumphest 2009
Image will automatically change every 10 sec.
Visit the Galleries to see all of the +450 full size pictures
As our By-Laws state: “…The purposes for which The Desert Centre Triumph Register of America, is formed are: To maintain and conduct a society, the general object of which shall be to cultivate relations among the owners and friends of the Triumph automobile mark, to advise and cooperate with the owners and friends in all matters pertaining to the welfare of the mark, to establish and maintain a journal for the purpose of disseminating useful information among the owners and friends as may be necessary or desirable in carrying out the full purpose of the Association, and, in general, to advance and promote interest in the mark…”
Items of Interest:
1. The Club meets the second Tuesday of each month with the exception of January (Election of Officers Brunch). Check for info on the current meeting location and time.
2. If you are a Club Member please make use of the Club’s Listserv (email@example.com) to email all the other members where you can get Technical Advice from our Members, Advice on local Mechanics and Shops.
3. Membership is $18.00 a year. You can download the application, use our on-line Membership application or even use our eCommerce store. These options allow you to either mail your payment, bring the payment to one of our meetings/events or make an on-line payment via PayPal.
We hope to be able to offer “Club Gear” in the not to distant future.
4. Visit Members Cars to see postings from our Membership where they can talk a little about themselves and display pictures of their Cars.
5. The Gallery will be hosting photos from various Club Events.
6. Read about the History of DCTRA